Through Plugg, we’ve developed an accelerated eight-week incubator to help early stage ventures grow an idea into a thriving enterprise, by attracting and rewarding the right team, partners and investors. We’re also in the business of nurturing valuable change makers to create real change in the world.
The program is designed to give ventures a structured, mentored process to ensure the idea is, one, adequately resourced and valued, and, two, that there’s a sound exit strategy right from the get-go.
To this end, Plugg is quite different to courses on wealth creation, capital raising, business administration and government startup programs. Rather, it’s much more practical and hands-on, with a particular focus on giving ventures the confidence to approach investors and partners, and to expand their team.
What you’ll be plugging into
- Assistance in setting up key documentation, agreements, negotiation points, IP, for example, to help avoid the frustration of a lost opportunity, wasting valuable time and, of course, money.
- Guidance from advisors and experts normally out of reach for most early stage ventures.
- Assistance from national and international key players in enterprise development and investment.
- Understanding the power of business to make a positive global contribution and profit.
Test your idea
Firstly, though, we will need to test your idea, which we do through a confidential, two-hour matching session.
- Help you determine if you are genuinely solving a clear problem with a clear solution that has potential customers, and that it’s commercially scalable.
- Assess, on a basic level, the potential of your idea.
- Determine if the program can facilitate turning youridea into a thriving enterprise.